Sunday, April 6, 2008

My thoughts on Non-Fiction texts

I feel like non-fiction has been one of my most favorite genres. I think that I like non-fiction books because they are believable. I can also apply them to my life and feel like that maybe it could happen to me. Also I feel like I can learn something from non-fiction literature. I have a hard time reading a book if I feel like it didn’t or can’t really happen. When you are younger one of the best things is to read a book and to learn something from that book. My favorite was reading books about animals because I loved them so much and there are tons of informational books on animals. I think that informational texts are so useful in the classroom too. They really teach kids about certain topics, but in a fun way. I really like to read biographies about people as well because you feel like you really get to know that person on a personal level. There is nothing better than feeling like you are actually part of the story.

No comments:


By Barry Moser

By Barry Moser

By David Wiesner

By David Wiesner

The Three Little Pigs

The Three Little Pigs